Meet The ‘Wet Brush Pro’ Our Product Of The Month
Here are 5 of many reasons why you need this brush in your life:
- You can use it on wet hair, dry hair, hair extensions and wigs for some serious detangling.
- FACT. There is significantly less hair breakage than what there would be using a regular brush to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Less snagging on the hair due to the ‘intelliflex’ soft yet strong bristles, which means a massive reduction on hair loss resulting in thicker and healthier hair overtime.
- The Wet brush is child friendly which means no more tears for the kiddies as they are soft enough to use on the most delicate hair.
- We have a range of fantastic designs and colours to suit your mood from leopard print to pink and glittery at only £12 a brush you can get salon style and results at home.
So why choose the WET brush over a similar style brush and brand Tangle Teezer…We did a comparison test with one of our lovely clients Becky Seager over a two week period to test the difference and here is what she concluded…
“For week one I used the Tangle Teezer which I already use at home on wet and dry hair. It detangles my hair okay, I do have really thick bleached hair so I expect it to snag and pull a bit. The bristles are a little bit harsh on my sensitive scalp. Overall it does the job. For week two I used the wet brush and automatically it was easier to hold due to the easy grip handle. I had less snagging through my thick hair and most importantly the bristles were soft enough on my scalp. I will definitely be switching to the Wet brush from now on! ” – Becky Seager
Wet Brush Pro is the healthy way to brush your hair
How you brush your hair is the key to strong and healthy hair and the single most overlooked step in hair care. Hair is weakest when wet and pulling at it can snap it like a rubber band. This is why you should brush with a tool that gently loosens knots without pulling or breaking hair.
The Original Detangler is the solution. The moment you use it, you’ll feel the difference. And you’ll never want to try another hairbrush.
- Exclusive, ultra-soft IntelliFlex® bristles glide through tangles with ease
- Minimizes pain and protects against split ends and breakage
Here Are Our Top Two Tips When Using The Wet Brush:
Top Tip Number 1 – Always brush from tips of the hair and move up gradually to roots to avoid as much hair breakage and detangling as possible.
Top Tip Number 2 – Treat your hair and scalp with a soothing treatment and leave on for 3-5 minutes after you have brushed through using your Wet Brush Pro. You can collect a tailored hair product prescription for free from our salon. Please ask one of our team for a hair consultation.
With a variety of gorgeous designs, there is a brush for every member of the family at only £12 and available to purchase in salon now.